Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

"Light My Fire" orange roughy


OH!!!!  I've been so busy lately!  I just got invited to be a contributor to an online magazine called Examiner.com.  My title is Fort Wayne Cooking Examiner and I am suppose to write articles about food and cooking that have a local angle.  For my first article, I featured my friend, David Rezits, and his cookbook, Culinary Harmony.  You can read the article  here.   In the article, I share a recipe from the book called "Light My Fire" orange roughy.  I first tried this recipe years and years ago when I was doing recipe editing and testing for the cookbook.  But I decided to make it again tonight.  It can be a little bit challenging to find orange roughy in Fort Wayne, but I found some at Fresh Market and ohhhh! the dish turned out so delicious!

If you want to try the dish, click on the link above and scroll through the article.  I have the recipe printed there.  Yesterday, I made 17 cents as a result of people viewing and reading my article.  If everyone reading my blog visits the site, maybe I can double my pay for toady!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment